Modern Day Boho Traveler is a free spirit (aka gypsy) who appreciates adventure, the arts and the art of the deal.
Is it coincidence that BoHo transposed is Hobo? Historically speaking, Bohemian people were originally those who lived in the long overthrown (1918) Kingdom of Bohemia, a part of what is the Czech Republic, broadened to many with Eastern European roots. It has since been used to describe those with a nomadic or unconventional lifestyle, often with artistic leanings. The term has been synonymous with gypsies that traveled as needed, often using talents of music, dance, magic and handcrafts to earn a living. Some theorize that they had to keep moving because of less than forthright methods of getting by. Let’s hope that means is outdated as well.
Today’s reference to Bohemian is abbreviated in BoHo, still meaning a bit of a hippie, nomad or artisan. Another related term, Boho Chic, is a popular, eclectic fashion trend.
Are you ready to let go and roam the world as gypsies and free spirits do?
Enjoy savings and special offers from our affiliate partners for travel, travel accessories, hotels, bed and baths, hostels, museums, attractions, photography, painting, culinary delights, wine tasting and more.
- Singles Travel, specialty trips and cruises, artisan and culinary vacations
- Endless Vacation Rentals: Discover your ideal vacation in 100+ countries!
- Check out California Beach Resorts – Experience some of the best beaches in the world
- Find last minute cruise deals on Cruise Direct
- Be informed before you go! Best Travel ebooks HERE!
- Get an Extra 8% off on FOX ‘Pay Later’ LUXURY CAR rentals thru May 2016
SHOP NOW Be ready and open for anything!
www.gogogringo.com Help in navigating the exquisite country of Ecuador
www.LivinginPeru.com What to do in Peru!
Flexible 24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Tour of Hollywood, Los Angeles